The full package for a standard mobility service takes place in 5 stages:
- Consultation – initial conversation with an expert to define the needs of your educational institution, proposing a suitable international organization as a mobility partner, establishing a schedule for project work and work placements based and agreed with the beneficiary’s criteria.
- Project preparation – drafting a project proposal in accordance with the program rules and the beneficiary needs, completing administrative and technical requirements for submission.
- Organization of activities after approval – providing all necessary documentation on behalf of the hosting organization; monitoring schedule of activities, handling communication and travel arrangements, quality assurance, financial management.
- Implementation – guaranteed support throughout the mobility by hosting organization and Horizont ProConsult based on the pre-agreed schedule and activities.
- Completion –work with the online system of the European Commission for handling the final reporting, data and technical requirements upon closing the project.