BRinging STEM into Active agINg
Strategic partnership (KA204)
Aim of the project:
“BRinging STEM into Active agINg” (BRAIN) is a 24 months Strategic Partnership aimed at training Scientific Researchers to transfer knowledge and skills to elderly people, thus promoting their social role in society.
– Training of researchers to promote knowledge and skills related to science and its fields among the elderly;
– Stimulating education among the elderly;
– Engaging older people in educational seminars in their local communities aimed at social inclusion and breaking stereotypes;
– Creating concrete and effective methodologies that could be used internationally;
– Perception of systematic thinking as an approach, while stimulating activity among the elderly.
1. Wyzsza Szkola Ekonomii I Innowacji W Lublinie – Poland
2. Mine Vagnti NGO – Italy
3. Foro De Formacion y Ediciones, S.L.U – Spain
4. System Dynamics Italian Chapter – Italy
5. “Horizont ProConsult” Ltd – Bulgaria
Desk research report
Science in your life" - Game APP
The sole responsibility of this publication lies with the author. The European Union is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information contained therein.