Career Accessibility for Resilient Employment in STEMM (CARES)
Strategic partnership projects for school education (KA201)
Aim of the project:
Creating and using an augmented reality application as a digital educational tool, in order to improve the level of English as a second foreign language for students, as well as to overcome the difference in skills in the field of science and technology STEMM.
– Raising the awareness in a range of career opportunities in STEMM.
– Increasing the knowledge and competitiveness of students in different school subjects.
– Increasing the number of students who choose STEMM subjects in primary, secondary and higher education institutions, as well as those who start a career in STEMM.
– Increasing the participation of females in STEMM education and careers.
– Improving the education of students in STEMM disciplines, as well as their competitiveness on the labor market.
– Creating an environment that encourages and supports STEMM
– Promoting the innovative teaching methods to as many teachers as possible.
1. Lead: Academy for International Science and Research (AISR) – UK
2. Hilal Dogu Akademi Egitim Hizmetleri Ve Uluslararasi Proje Yonetim
Danismanligi Ticaret Ve Sanayi Limited Sirketi – Turkey
3. FABLAB MESSINA – Italy
4. EURO-NET – Italy
5. Liceul Tehnologic “Valeriu Braniste” – Romania
6. “Horizont ProConsult” EOOD – Bulgaria
7. Samsun Il Milli Egitim Mudurlugu – Turkey
The sole responsibility of this publication lies with the author. The European Union is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information contained therein.