Creating VET business partnerships for WBL
Project for strategic partnership (KA202)
Aim of the project:
The aim of the project is to establish collaboration among the participating organisations, the schools and the companies, to prepare and send VET students for practical placements in companies where they can have work-based learning. In this way, VET students will be better prepared for the real labor market, and the employers can find the best future employees. Companies should realize the importance of having VET students for practical placements as a step towards recruiting their future employees.
For the purpose of this project, the following will be prepared:
1. On-line platform – a database where students and companies will register in order to present themselves.
2. The work based learning guide (for both schools and companies)– handbook for teachers and mentors.
3. Learning diaries for students – we will organise training for teachers/staff from VET high schools and mentors from companies. The trainings will give the participants insight into the importance of connecting the VET schools with the companies.
Successful undertaking of internships for students in selected companies and hiring some of the interns by the employer after successful completion of the program.
1. Foundation “Nikola Kljusev”, The Republic of North Macedonia
2. “Horizont ProConsult” ltd, Bulgaria
3. Institute Of Entrepreneurship Development, Greece
4. Osmaniye Il Milli Egitim Mudurlugu, Turkey
5. Wisamar Bildungsgesellschaft Gemeinnutzige Gmbh, Germany
6. Stichting Dutch Foundation Of Innovation Welfare 2 Work, Netherlands