01.02.2021 – 31.01.2023
Aim of the project:
To develop effective prevention policies and intervention scenarios supporting social inclusion and cohesive societies in regards to some extremist ideologies of young people in European urban context. It is especially relevant to focus on psychological and social mechanisms of alienation, radicalisation and deradicalisation in European urban contexts. The project is targeted at young people presenting high risks for radicalisation and social exclusion, youth workers, NGOs working with and supporting young people, public entities and organisations supporting the social inclusion of youth Policy makers.
- Collection and analysis of online and physical data on Social Exclusion and Radicalisation,
- Collection and analysis of deradicalsation Pathways towards Social Inclusion,
- Gaming and Training for promoting Social Resilience and Social Inclusion of the youth.
- To identify social-economic problems
- To design and pilot solutions
- To refine and validate these solutions in close collaboration with stakeholders and civil society.
- Coordinator – SOSU Østjylland- Denmark
- INNOVATION HIVE- Greece
- PROJECTS FOR EUROPE PFE- Belgium
- Horizont ProConsult, EOOD- Bulgaria
- FRAMEWORK associazione culturale- Italy
- Mednarodni institut za implementacijo trajnostnega razvoja,Maribor- Slovenia
- STANDO LTD- Cyprus
Life stories report
The sole responsibility of this publication lies with the author. The European Union is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information contained therein.