About the project:
The project complies with the Digital Education Action Plan (2021-2027) and relates directly to the Erasmus+ horizontal priority – Addressing digital transformation. Go4VocationallSkills is an example of an action supporting innovative practices in the digital age. Implementation of the project will allow for the fuller use of various forms of education including the usage of IT tools as part of vocational education.
The main aim of the project is to improve the quality of education in technical schools in Europe by implementing a tool for analyzing the competency gap of students studying in the following professions: construction technician, logistics technician, renewable energy technician. This aim will be implemented by supporting schools in making the teaching process more attractive, including remote teaching, by developing solutions that will permanently improve the quality of teaching and adapt vocational education to market expectations.
The main outcome of the project will be a tool for the comprehensive assessment of the competences of students of the following technical professions: construction, logistics, renewable energy, it will require the development of four main results:
1. Competency profiles for selected professions and positions (R1)
2. Competency tests for the above-mentioned fields of study (content R2)
3. IT tool for automatic assessment of the level of competences and compliance with the profiles from R1 (R3)
4. Proposed interpretation of the results of the competency test along with exemplary development activities (including financing) (R4).
The project will also produce numerous non-material results and open a space for further discussion in the field of adjusting vocational education to the market needs.
- ZST – Poland
- Mundus – Spain
- AKMI – Greece
- Horizont ProConsult – Bulgaria
The sole responsibility of this publication lies with the author. The European Union is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information contained therein.