We are happy to announce the launch of the New Erasmus+ programme!
During the programme period 2021-2027, you will be able to apply for new projects, to partner with new countries, and most importantly – to gain new skills and experience, as part of this European initiative for a better future!
And here are the these new things we cannot wait to share with you:
- Budget – almost double the amount for the program (from 14.7 to 26 billion euros),
- Greater number of beneficiaries (from 4 to 10 million),
- Mobilities outside of Europe; hybrid between physical and virtual mobilities,
- Simplified access – less administrative procedures; dematerialisation of European Student Cards,
- Ecology in mind – benefits for those who choose greener means of transport,
- Possibility of taking language courses abroad,
- K1 actions will be available for pre-school and kindergarten teachers too,
- Mobility of students and staff – short and long-term ones, will be part of K1, instead of K2 actions (better chances for funding),
- Preparatory visits before mobility ones,
- The Erasmus Accreditation will be available for schools and the application will only be made once. When accepted, schools will receive funding during the whole programme.
- UK is no longer a partner country.
We cannot wait to take on this journey together! We are waiting for you!
The sole responsibility of this publication lies with the author. The European Union is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information contained therein.