The project team from Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Italy, Greece and Latvia released the output planned from project Alliance for Social Entrepreneurship (ASE) (2019-1-BE01-KA204-050396).
The output is content development of courses aiming to teach social business and economy, innovation and creation of social enterprises and third sector entities. It is presented under various text files and PPT presentations developed by experienced educators.
Experienced trainers and educators and experts in social economy from partner organisations developed the course modules. The topics cover the legal state of art and procedures available for integrating the social economy sector in each partner country and at EU level; How social entrepreneurship education is implemented across Europe? Entrepreneurship and social innovation: network and new business models; Tools for effective initiation of social business, implementation of innovative solutions in community and creation of social enterprises; Impact investing and project financing; PPP Public Private partnerships.
You may find the courses here:
- Module 0 – Research on Social Entrepreneurship Education
- Module 1 – Entrepreneurship and Social Innovation
- Module 2 – Tools for Creation of Social Enterprises
- Module 3 – Public Private Partnerships
- Module 4 – Social Entrepreneurship Education Across Europe
- Module 5 – The Legal State and Procedures for Integrating Social Economy
- Module 6 – Impact Investment and Project Financing
More information in the project website: https://ase-project.eu/
The sole responsibility of this publication lies with the author. The European Union is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information contained therein.